You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.


Housing and support for destitute migrants

If your immigration status means you no longer have recourse to public funds and you are homeless or destitute, then we may be able to help you access support with housing and subsistence.

We may be able to help with:
  • an application for asylum support from the Home Office;
  • an application for support from social services if you have dependent children; or
  • an application for support if you are an adult with a disability.

We can also sometimes help with challenges to the type or level of support provided.

Funding for legal advice or representation

Subject to your means, we may be able to obtain legal aid funding to bring a challenge to an unlawful decision.

What clients say