Child abduction, relocation and disputes
- Child abduction
- Facing abduction proceedings
- International relocation with a child
- Child arrangements orders after divorce or separation
- Resolving disputes about children after separation
Get in Touch
Child abduction or relocation and children disputes
If you are in a dispute with your former partner regarding arrangements for your children and you cannot reach an agreement, or if your child has been taken out of the country without your permission, our solicitors can provide legal advice on the next steps.
We advise on:
- child abduction;
- facing abduction proceedings;
- international relocation with a child;
- child arrangements orders after divorce or separation; and
- resolving disputes about children after relationship breakdown.
At Miles & Partners, our childcare specialists are dedicated to representing parents, children and other family members, with sensitivity and diligence.
The family law team at Miles & Partners is recognised as taking an ‘extremely child-centred’ approach and for being ‘outstanding in public law children’ in the 2023 Legal 500 with the following testimonials. The team receives plaudits for being ‘simply excellent at what it does. All of the team puts their ‘all’ into achieving great outcomes for clients’.
Funding for legal advice or representation
Once we understand your circumstances, we will advise what funding might be available and discuss which payment options might work best for you.