Miles & Partners are a firm of solicitors located in London E1, close to Liverpool Street Station and the City. We are ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers and have been listed in The Times Top 200 Law Firms for 3 years running.
We are always on the lookout for new talent and when we are looking to fill a particular role we will advertise here as well as the appropriate journals. Scroll down to see any current vacancies.
We are well known for being a friendly, inclusive and collegiate firm. We value our staff and acknowledge daily that personal development enriches the working environment for all. Our teams are rightly proud of the achievements they make every day on behalf of their clients.
All Miles and Partners team members benefit from:
- the opportunity to be part of a team of passionate lawyers at the top of their game
- a supportive team who love what they do and like to have fun together doing it, whether it’s over lunch or in team events
- hybrid working for all – combining remote and in-office work creating the opportunity for work-life balance
- the chance get involved in our legal community and improve access to justice for all – we support the Great Legal Bake and the London Legal Walk
- recognition for a job well done or moments that matter in your life – we celebrate Eid, Christmas, Pride and Black History Month together, and many more
- flexible use of the Easter Bank holidays to celebrate other religious festivals
- additional benefits to enhance your health and wellness including an employee assistance programme delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Ireland’s leading wellbeing provider, as well as monthly wellbeing events
- a cycle to work scheme – purchase a bike and accessories and safety equipment through your gross salary, saving 25-39%
- consideration for the annual discretionary bonus scheme.
If you are interested in working at Miles & Partners please email Katy Jennings.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community – we recruit on merit, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.