Current vacancy for Children Panel Members, London
We are always on the lookout for new talent and when we are looking to fill a particular role we will advertise here as well as the appropriate journals. Scroll down to see any current vacancies.
If you are interested in working at Miles & Partners please email Phil Walsh on email@example.com.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
We believe that Miles & Partners is a great place to work. Here is a word cloud from staff feedback about our culture:
Vacancy for Children Panel Solicitors, London
Miles & Partners invite applications from Children Panel Members to join our highly regarded Care team. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years PQE and have experience and appetite for advocacy. Terms and salary to be confirmed.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a large highly regarded team of accredited specialists with many years experience working in this specialised area of law. See what our clients say about us at https://milesandpartners.com/category/testimonials/
Extras and benefits
• Competitive salary
• Training and development opportunities
• Bonus scheme
• Flexible working
The ideal candidate
• An experienced Childcare Solicitor
• Will be experienced in advising families in respect of Care proceedings, and legally aided matters
• Previous experience of representing children in care proceedings advantageous.
• Will be on the Children Law Panel
• Will be committed to delivering a high level of client service
• Will have excellent client care and communication skills
Please send CV and covering letter to Phil Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org by
12th November 2021.