Award winning solicitors in London
Miles & Partners is a niche group of specialist solicitors and advocates who are experts in family and relationship law, mental capacity, mental health, community care and housing issues.
We are very good at what we do. Every one of our solicitors has a depth of knowledge and experience you don’t ﬁnd in a general practice. And we take the outcome of every case personally.
We are recognised by our peers as leaders in our fields and are proud to be ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers UK Guides. We have also been listed in the Times Best 200 Law Firms.
It is lovely to receive recognition in the form of awards and we are delighted to have a number of award-winning lawyers in our team:
- Partner Rajea Sultana won the 2022 Housing Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year award. Click here to find out more.
- Managing partner Kate Hammond won the 2020 Family Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year award. Click here for more details and to watch Kate receive her award.
- Mary Richardson won the ‘Outstanding Newcomer’ award 2019 by the Association of Lawyers for Children. Click here for more.
- Partner and case worker Lou Crisfield won the 2016 Social Welfare Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year award. Read about Lou’s win here.
- In 2015 retired founding partner Sarah Cove won the Family Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year award.
- David Jockelson won the 2010 Family Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year award.
- Retired founding partner Sophy Miles won the Mental Health Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year award in 2010.