Solicitors Regulation Authority
This SRA logo (or digital badge) indicates that Miles & Partners LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority – Our number is SRA 520043
This means that:
- we must meet the high standards we set by our professional body; and
- you are protected if things go wrong, as the firm has professional insurance and you have a right to complain to us and the Legal Ombudsman if you are not happy.
Lexcel is a quality mark which is awarded by the Law Society, setting out required rules and guidelines to help raise standards and promote a quality-focused approach to practice management and client care.
Firms are required to submit to a rigorous re-accreditation every year against the Lexcel Standard. Tis is carried out by independent assessors and mandatory training help ensures continued compliance and competence.
We take cyber security very seriously and has acquired the Cyber Essentials certification.
Government and industry have worked together to produce a scheme designed to help UK organisations improve their defences and demonstrate publicly their commitment to cyber security.
The Cyber Essentials scheme addresses the most common Internet-based threats to cyber security — particularly, attacks that use widely available tools and demand little skill. The scheme considers these threats to be:
- hacking — exploiting known vulnerabilities in Internet-connected devices, using widely available tools and techniques
- phishing — and other ways of tricking users into installing or executing a malicious application
- password guessing — manual or automated attempts to log on from the Internet, by guessing passwords
The Cyber Essentials scheme helps organisations to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data stored on devices which connect to the Internet. Such as:
- desktop and laptop PCs
- tablets and smartphones
- all types of server and networking equipment.