A big welcome back to family law partner Dee Aktar
The team is pleased to welcome back Dee Aktar who is returning from maternity leave on 30 September 2020. We are thrilled to have her back in the family law team at Miles & Partners Solicitors in London.
We would also like to wish her congratulations on the birth of her baby girl, Eleanor and hope they enjoyed the time spent together over the past months.
Dee is a partner in the family law team and a specialist in children’s law. She has a wide breadth of experience representing parents, grandparents and children, and is often appointed by the Official Solicitor in local authority care proceedings.
During her time at Miles & Partners, Dee has been involved in a variety of cases, such as:
- care proceedings, including prohibitive steps orders;
- deprivation of liberty and secure accommodation applications;
- working with guardians to represent young people in difficult cases, for example if there are concerns about child exploitation or involvement in crime;
- advocating on behalf of children in foster care to ensure their views are heard on the type of accommodation they are placed in; and
- advising families and guardians in local authority care applications where there are allegations of abuse or non-accidental injury to children.
If you have any questions relating to your case or need advice on any family law matter, please get in touch on 020 7426 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can fill in our online contact form.
This article is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Please note that the law may have changed since the date this article was published. You should always take legal advice relating to your individual circumstances.
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.